To rent a car, the driver must:
- Be over 23 years of age to qualify for the groups A, B, or C. In case the renter wants to rent a vehicle except of the above mentioned groups, he must be over 25 years old.
- Have a valid Greek, European (for E.U. countries) or International (for countries that don’t belong to the E.U.) driving license held for at least one year.
- Have a personal credit card.
The vehicle will be provided with a full tank of fuel and must be returned full (only with unleaded gasoline), otherwise our current refuelling charge will apply.
Collision Damage Waiver (C.D.W)
The driver is protected for any damage of the vehicle with his responsibility.
The driver is responsible for the deductible amount of 350,00€ for car groups A, B, C, for the deductible amount of 500,00€ for car groups D, E and for the deductible amount of 700,00€ for car groups F provided that no traffic laws were contravened.
Full Damage Waiver (F.D.W)
The driver may waive the above deductible amount reliability of 350,00€ or 500,00€ or 700,00€ by paying a daily amount locally for each group and there is NO EXCESS in case of accident, as long as there is adherence to Greek traffic laws and a police report is provided in the event of an accident.
23% VAT is included in the price of car rental.
One day. After the 25th rental hour, an additional day will be charged.
Extra charge for each additional driver: 2,00€ per day.
All traffic fines resulting from violation of the Greek traffic law are for renter’s account.
None of the insurances covers damages to tyres, mirrors, windscreens or of the undercarriage of the vehicle as well as any breakage of windows and loss or damage of the key. Theft and Fire Protection Insurance (T.P.I. & F.P.I.)
Covers the rented car for theft and fire with NO EXCESS (this insurance covers only the car and not any personal belongings of the driver/ passengers).
Personal Accident Insurance (P.A.I.)
This insurance is included in the rate and covers:
- Death, partial or total disability of third parties or vehicle passengers except the driver up to 750.000€.
- Material damage of third parties (except KefaloniaTransfers vehicle) up to 750.000€.
- The driver for death, permanent total or partial disability caused by a road accident up to 15.000€.
Is allowed only after prior request by the customer and approval by the company.
Free delivery/ collection from our stations (Argostoli, Lassi, Lourdas, Kateleios, Skala) within a radius of 10 klm and from Kefallonia Airport, during office hours from 09:00 to 21:00.
Baby / child seat on request and available only after a reservation, with a daily charge of 3 €.
KefaloniaTranfers accepts the following credit cards: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, and MasterCard. In case renter chooses the payment method of credit card for reservations through internet, Visa and MasterCard are only acceptable, until further notice. In case renter chooses the payment method of cash, KefaloniaTransfers has the right to request through the Reservation Department the rental prepayment either with a credit card or bank transfer, before car delivery.